Members Database: How to add your Linkedin profile
Many InspireNet members are leveraging professional social media using Linkedin, which provides a way to create your own professional network. If you have a Linkedin profile, you can now add the link to your InspireNet Members' database profile, making it even more powerful in making connections.
To add your Linkedin profile to your InspireNet Members Database profile:
Login to www.Inspirenet.ca
- Click your name at the top centre of the webpage, after "Welcome,". This will launch your InspireNet member database profile.
- Click the Edit tab
- Click the blue Profile link
- Scroll down to the Linkedin Profile field and copy your Linkedin profile link*
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save
* Need help getting your Linkedin profile link?
Login to www.Linkedin.com
- Click your name in the top right hand corner
- Highlight the URL (web address), which starts with "https://www.linkedin.com/profile/"
- Copy this to your clipboard (Ctrl+C on a PC; Command+C on a Mac)
- Navigate to your InspireNet Members Database profile and paste the link there (Ctrl+V on a PC; Command+V on a Mac)