Sustainability Planning Team
Update, Sep 2015:
Sustainability discussions have been underway for some time with several potential partners as InspireNet's award has now been extended to May 31, 2016. While no firm commitments are in place, discussions continue.
In the fall of 2011 at the end of Year 2 of its funding, InspireNet identified the need to form a Sustainability Planning Team to review options for sustainability initiatives and to formulate a Sustainability Plan for InspireNet. Funding for the network from MSFHR ceases October 31, 2013.
This team, comprised of the following members, meets monthly via WebEx.
- Pat Atherton, InspireNet Project Manager
- Bubli Chakraborty, Nursing Research Facilitator, Provincial Health Services Authority
- Noreen Frisch, InspireNet Co-Leader; Director and Professor, School of Nursing, University of Victoria*
- Grace Mickelson, InspireNet Co-Leader;Corporate Director-Academic Development, Provincial Health Services Authority*
- Monica Redekopp, InspireNet Leadership Council Chairperson; Director, Professional Practice, Nursing & Allied Health, Richmond HSDA, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Anne Sales, InspireNet Leadership Council member; Professor, School of Nursing, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Cindy Soules, MSFHR representative
* Team co-leaders
A discussion paper has been developed and was discussed at the Sustainability Planning Workshop, held October 2, 2012, with stakeholders across the province.
A report of the Sustainability Planning Workshop has been developed, which includes recommendations for further work.
A formal Business / Sustainability Plan will be shared once developed; anticipated completion is fall 2012.
Do you have ideas that we might consider? Please contact us.