Graduate Students: How InspireNet can support your education:
1. Become an InspireNet member (free!) and connect with others that have your area of interest.
2. Use the InspireNet Members' Database to search for researchers, mentors and writers on your topic of interest.
3. Consider establishing an InspireNet Action Team for graduate students wanting to engage in health services research.
4. Join an existing Action Team to learn more about a specific area.
5. Review and share InspireNet's Backgrounder for Students.
See the full list of member benefits here.
To become a member (free!):
Click the Join InspireNet link and complete the webform.