Nurses: How InspireNet can support your work:
InspireNet is a place where you have access to information, researchers, and other nurses with interests in how nursing work is designed, delivered and evaluated.
1. Become an InspireNet member (free!) so that you have access to information housed in InspireNet's Members' Database.
2. Consider establishing an InspireNet Action Team for a specific area in health services research.
3. Join an existing Action Team to participate on a team working in a specific area.
4. Use electronic technologies to discuss bringing research findings into the practice setting.
5. Use your membership in InspireNet to develop capacity for health services research.
►To become a member (free!):
Click the Join InspireNet link and complete the webform.